বৃহস্পতিবার, ৯ এপ্রিল, ২০২০

Links - A New Approach to Get One way links


Okay, we all know the key ways to get SEO links by means of directories, articles, sites and so on but here is a new method that might then add value. I am not proclaiming that this is anything more than a little, niche activity but it might help your SEO efforts just a little.

What I am discussing about is using Google Notebook to feature anchor textual content links back to your website.

I created my personal Google Notebook and published it. In the notebook computer I put anchor text message links back to key pages in my site.

To have my notebook indexed by the search engines I found half a dozen 'do follow' sites and pasted my Google Notebook computer into the URL field

The guess is will not help you much along with Google but I was reasonably confident it will certainly work for Yahoo! and MSN.

When creating your own Google notebook, you may add a user's account. In the profile an individual can discuss yourself plus upload photos. But the particular neat thing is that an individual can also add as much links to your user profile while you want and the particular links is going to be 'do follow'.

When you get to my notebook page check out the profile to see what I mean.

So, here's an opportunity to add some additional 'Do Follow' links and move your web site higher in typically the rankings.

In case you are wondering what an anchor text hyperlink is, this is an example for you. Rather than put 'click here' when inviting persons to my website I make use of some of the words which may have the SEO value in the particular search engines. Therefore high quality for me is SEO company Leeds where my business is based.

A few check out more details about about Niche Edit Links
External Links :
Niche Edit Links
Niche Edit Links
Niche Edits in SEO
Niche Edits
Niche Edit Backlinks
Niche Edit Backlinks
Niche Edit Backlinks
Niche Edit Links

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন